A Practice For All Your Needs
What We Offer:
- IN OFFICE Laser treatment for toenail fungal infections
- State-of-the-art digital x-ray system
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Vascular testing for circulation disorders
- Radiofrequency nerve ablation for neuromas and heel pain
- Shockwave therapy for heel pain
- Diabetic shoes and insoles for qualified patients
- Custom molded, semi-custom and prefabricated foot orthotics
...and much more!
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone during normal business hours at (718) 624-3003.
We accept most major medical insurance as full or partial payment. Please make sure that you have a valid referral at the time of your visit if required by your plan.
All copayments are due at the time services are rendered. Deductibles and/or coinsurances are billed directly to the patient and are due within 30 days of the billing date. Forms of payment accepted by the office are check, cash, or any major credit card. Payment plans are available upon request.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice. We ask for this advance notice so that we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing our practice for your foot care.